This Terms of Service was last updated on January 1, 2020.
1. Our Website
Our website address is: www.daskali.com
Please note that the eLearning courses we offer are delivered by Daskali. In the following information, “us”, “our” and “we” refer solely to Daskali. Any reference to “your” or “you” is in reference to customers.
2. Basic Terms and Conditions
This section outlines the terms and conditions which apply when you purchase an online eLearning package from Daskali. All courses purchased from Daskali are covered by them with no exceptions.
– Full responsibility for your online Daskali account sits with you. Daskali cannot be held responsible in any way should your account be breached without consent due to sharing of login or password information by you. Daskali will not be responsible for any activity carried out on your account which is considered as inappropriate. You should get in touch with us instantly should your password or login details be lost or forgotten.
– Any details given to us by you must be accurate and correct, as far as you know. Details this covers are name, address, details of your bank account and additional relevant contact details.
– We have the legal right to cancel or suspend your access to the Daskali platform if our terms and conditions are broken anytime after you sign-up. Rest assured, we will only cancel or lock your account if we have solid grounds to do so. You would not be billed for any purchases which are terminated for additional reasons.
– Daskali has the right to amend or cancel any details within any of our online courses or on our website without warning you beforehand and at any time of our choosing.
3. Payment Details
– We have the right to amend course pricing anytime we like. Any amendments to course pricing will not impact on courses which have been purchased before any such changes.
4. Delivery and Ordering of Courses
– Purchases from Daskali are classed as an agreement you make to study the course in line with our conditions and terms.
– Acceptance of any course with Daskali is classed as being made when you buy it. The only exceptions to this are if the course you buy contains an obvious error or defect in the materials included. Please note that your statutory rights are in no way affected by our terms.
5. Materials for Courses
– Any materials for courses you purchase via Daskali are delivered by the relevant industry figure/course tutor. The sole responsibility for the quality of course materials lies with the tutor themselves, not us.
6. Property Right Information – Intellectual
– The intellectual property rights of materials for your course fall under the ownership of the course instructor or relevant deliverer of training for said course.
– When buying a Daskali eLearning product, you promise to not copy, amend or distribute course information whose intellectual property rights sit with the instructor and/or provider of training.
– Upon being given permission to use the Daskali platform and courses, you confirm that you will keep password and login details confidential. You also promise to not distribute platform or course access to anyone else other than yourself. If you fail to do this and/or fail to comply with our terms at all times, your account may be locked or cancelled.
7. Content Classed as Being from a 3rd Party
– Sometimes we may give out 3rd party materials or links which are deemed suitable for the course you are on. You acknowledge that we are in no way liable for what any 3rd party links, websites or materials contain. Any misfortune which happens when you use them is in no way our responsibility.
– Daskali is in no way liable for 3rd party content. You hold the responsibility for verifying the accuracy of any such content – Knowledge Door does not in any way provide endorsement for 3rd party content which our courses may contain.
– Please note that the policies and terms of 3rd party websites could be different from our own. You have sole liability for perusing and accepting any terms or policies which a 3rd party website may contain.
8. Account Cancellation
– Daskali has the legal right to cancel your account and any purchases you have made at any point we feel it is valid. This also covers the agreements which we have outlined in our terms. Any user found to have broken our terms in any way could see their account cancelled.
– In addition, it is also valid for you to cancel your Daskali account, agreements under our terms and purchases anytime you like, in accordance with the Cancellation clause our terms finish with.
9. Daskali Liability
– Please note that all direct financial loss which is found to have been due to our carelessness or any additional reason will be capped at the cost of your course/package. Liability for personal injury or death, misrepresentation classed as fraud, Consumer Protection Act breaches or any other area we could not legally prohibit is not precluded under these terms.
– Daskali does not bear liability for any damages or losses classed as indirect (this includes but is not limited to loss of any profits, revenue loss, data loss or lost opportunities) which you are found to have incurred by accessing the Daskali platform. This is legally binding whether the cause of any indirect loss breaches our terms.
– We have the right to amend, change or upgrade the content of our courses whenever we like. We will do all we can to make sure any information we provide is correct when it is first published. Daskali does not hold any liability for any crucial details altering after or at the time of your studies. We will not be accountable for any losses as outlined previously.
– Daskali takes no responsibility for problems you may encounter at any time when attempting to log onto our platform if the cause is faulty equipment, connection to the internet or faulty network issues your end.
– We have the legal right to change pricing, materials and course details without first letting you know whenever we deem fit.
10. Customer Data Usage
– We reserve the right to get in touch regarding your Daskali course via the contact information we hold for you.
– Personal details given when you study with us could be used to stop the laundering of money, check your ID, stop fraudulent activity or for credit purposes.
11. Payment policy
– Payment for delegate tickets is due in the full amount no later than 7 working days from the invoicing date.
– All purchases of tickets and sponsorship packages for Daskali conferences and events are non-refundable in their entirety, after the 48 hours cooling off period. Any refund processed is subject to EUR 50 transaction fee. Substitutes are welcomed at any time.
– Cooling-off period:
If you cancel within 48 hours of paying, then we will refund your payment fully.
13. Refund Processing
– Refunds will be authorized and sent for processing within 30 working days of receiving a refund request and added to the next available payment batch. Please note bank holidays and festivals will be added to the 30 working days.
14. Event Cancelations/Postponing
– Daskali will not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury, claims costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever if the event is cancelled, postponed or altered due to a Force Majeure. Force Majeure is defined as any unforeseen occurrence that renders performance of the event impossible, inadvisable, illegal or impracticable. Force Majeure includes, but is not limited to: casualty, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake or other natural disasters, an act of God, governmental restrictions or regulations, war or apparent acts of war, terrorism or apparent acts of terrorism, civil disturbances or riots, strikes, curtailment, suspension or restriction on transportation facilities and means of transportation or any other emergency. Daskali postpones an event, delegate/sponsorship payments at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled event. The delegate will receive 100% credit representation payment made towards a future Daskali event. This credit will be available for up to one year from the date of issue.
15. Program changes policy
– Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing however circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations, or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Daskali reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated as soon as possible.